A Zultys Administrator can change or reset a users password by following these steps:
- Log into the MX Admin module
- Click on "Configure" and select "Users"
- Double click the users name you wish to edit
- In the Password and Pin fields, enter a temporary password/pin for the user (e.g., "5432"). It's suggested you do not use 1234, 1111, or other repeating digits are these are too common and thus allow an outside party to gain access to the users account or voicemail.
- Click the [Apply] button in the bottom left corner to save the changes.
The user can now log into voice mail, press option 4, and follow the prompts to create a personal password/pin.